Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kindergartenism #28:
Me: "Neighborhoods can have restaurants, too. What restaurants are in our neighborhood?"
Kelsey: "The Chancery! I know why they call it The Chancery."
Me: "Why?"
Kelsey: "Because it gives you a chance to spend time with people you like!"

It's 9:30 pm and all I want to do is go to sleep. I feel like that's all I've wanted to do the past few days. I have been just exhausted. When I go to bed, my body feels dead...like it hasn't had sleep in days. And even after going to bed early and attempting to get more sleep, I'm still exhausted the next day. And for no real reason either...my schedule this week has been no different than any other week. It's even been exhausting socializing with people. Usually I love seeing friends and it's something that energizes me. But this week, it's been hard to muster energy to be social.

Something isn't right, but I don't know what...

No comments:

Post a Comment