Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kindergartenism #17:
Nathan: "My grandma lives 100 million billion miles away!"
Me: "Wow that's far! Where does she live?"
Nathan: "Georgia."

So recently, I've become addicted to the game Word Twist on Facebook. It's exactly like Text Twist, if you've ever heard of/played it online. I've been mostly facing against Holly, who is crazy good at it. Partially why I'm so addicted because I am determined to beat her. But out of hundreds of games (okay, so maybe not quite hundreds), I've only won once. My day will come again.

My friend Lindsey and I have been looking at apartments lately. On Sunday, we drove around for a couple hours and called a bunch of places. We saw a place last night and we're looking at another one tomorrow night. Although I'm enjoying not paying rent right now, I'm excited to have my own place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment