Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kindergartenism #42:
Gavin: "Miss Hansen, did you know hand sanitizer kills 100 billion percent of germs?!"

I have an interview tomorrow for Tosa. It's a preliminary interview where I'll meet with some principals (not sure how many) and they'll ask me 4 questions. If they like me, I'll be asked for a second interview for a specific opening. I'm overall feeling pretty good about it. This year has helped me learn what things the district is looking for and puts emphasis on.

Last Sunday went pretty well when I went to Ryan's to play Settlers with Mike and Katie. I was feeling a little better about it until last night when I showed up to team trivia...and saw Mike had invited her. Not only that, but I felt almost invisible to him despite sitting next to him. I do have some feelings of jealousy, but I think part of my struggle is that I feel like our friendship is different when she's around. He doesn't talk to me like he used to...he's usually focused on her and even seems slightly annoyed with me sometimes. Ugh, I hate feeling this way. I didn't enjoy trivia at all last night and mostly focused on the Brewers game on the TVs when we weren't discussing a question. I just wanted to go home. It's going to take time and lots of strength through God to get through this. Thank goodness I have other wonderful friends that are so loving and supportive...even if they don't know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment