Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Me: "Wow, Mason! You spelled all of your words right!"
Mason: Yeah, I know. I can read everything you know."
Me: "Everything?"
Mason: "Yep. Well, except when I get stuck."

In other news, I tried out a new Bible study last night. My friend Shelley from Heritage leads a co-ed one on Monday nights, so I asked her about it. I didn't feel very connected to the Bible study I was in last year, so I decided to look around. There are at least 20 people in this study so we talked as a whole group for a bit, and then broke up into 3 smaller groups to discuss the passage being studied. Each week the small discussion groups change, so I'll have a chance to get to know the other people in the group. I really enjoyed the people I met last night. I met some fun women and I felt comfortable right away. I definitely plan on sticking with this study this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment