Friday, October 2, 2009

As Carson is playing with magnetic words at playtime:

Carson: "Where is an 's'?"
Me: "What sentence did you make?"
Carson: "I want hot girl"

On Monday, we have 2 new kinders starting at our school. That brings each class to a whopping 26 students!! Insane. Due to such large classes and the amount of new assessments this year (over 5 per student 3 times a year!), the school is trying to decide if they should hire another full-time assistant or make me a third full-time kindergarten teacher. Yikes! It would be kind of hard on the kiddos who have to switch and some parents would be in an uproar if they make a third class. However, it would bring each class down to 17 or 18...a NORMAL kindergarten class size. My life could dramatically change very soon...

I'm off to Appleton to hang with Miranda and Holly! I'm SO excited. It's only been a couple of weeks since I've seen them, but I haven't talked to them much and I just miss them terribly. We were supposed to run in a 5K tomorrow morning, but it was cancelled due to a low number of participants. So, I think all we have planned is going to Door County tomorrow. :) Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment