Thursday, October 29, 2009

I went to visit Heritage today. It was so great to see my old coworkers. Most of them I've seen recently...some of the them I see regularly. Either way, it was still great to say hi to everyone.

Then I saw my old kiddos. Well, those that are still at the school. They are such fun kids. They drove me crazy last year...but they're fun. They were super excited to see me and were all curious about what I'm doing now. One girl even asked if I was going to come back and teach there again. I couldn't believe how big they'd all grown! Some of them are close to my height...crazy.

One of my little gems of course had such funny things to say while I was there:

"Miss Hansen, you will always be part of the HCS heart."

"Do you still have my mom's email address? You should email her and we should go to the mall some weekend."

They will hold a special place in my heart. But I am very happy in the place I'm at now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment